The Fourm is used to discuss conference topics.
international language support via special:Gadgets
Dear friends; Please add copies of w:yi:MediaWiki:Gadget-BiDiEditing, w:yi:MediaWiki:Gadget-BiDiEditing.js, w:yi:MediaWiki:Gadget-ShortLink and w:yi:MediaWiki:Gadget-ShortLink.js to this wiki. Please copy the relevant parts of w:yi:MediaWiki:Gadgets-definition to MediaWiki:Gadgets-definition.
If you intent to structure MediaWiki:Gadgets-definition into sections please pay attention that section names should not contain spaces; you may use either section names as « LanguageSupport » or « language-support ». The text which will be displayed at special:Gadgets and at special:Preferences will be the taken from MediaWiki:Gadget-section-LanguageSupport or MediaWiki:Gadget-section-language-support respectively.
In the image you will see some language tabs. Neither gadgets nor user scripts are active at special:Preferences. The language tabs can be defined with a code similar to m:s:yi:MediaWiki:Common.js. Good luck and best regards
·לערי ריינהארט·T·m:Th·T·email me· 16:52, 13 February 2008 (UTC)
- Note to self: Copy to MediaWiki:Gadget-BiDiEditing, MediaWiki:Gadget-BiDiEditing.js, MediaWiki:Gadget-ShortLink and MediaWiki:Gadget-ShortLink.js Bastique 19:49, 14 February 2008 (UTC)
- I've added these gadgets. Please test them to make sure they work. Bastique 19:55, 14 February 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks Bastique for the implementation! Greetings from Munich
- ·לערי ריינהארט·T·m:Th·T·email me· 02:59, 15 February 2008 (UTC)
Esperanto keyboard support via special:Gadgets
m:wikt:yi:MediaWiki:Gadget-EoMagicalConversion and m:wikt:yi:MediaWiki:Gadget-EoMagicalConversion.js support the Esperanto magical conversion to the editor. (source 1 → source 2). Such an option would be very useful in order to be able to edit Esperanto texts at this projects from any device even without Esperanto keyboard. It is working also at w:ps:special:Gadgets. Please install the EoMagicalConversion gadget at this project.
·לערי ריינהארט·T·m:Th·T·email me· 23:52, 13 February 2008 (UTC)
Finished the graphics (one is on the mainpage and the other is on Advertisements). E-mail me to get the GIMP file for translations. Best. miranda 04:17, 15 February 2008 (UTC)
Have we come up with the design yet? I think it would be awesome if we have red or blue t-shirts with the Wikimania logo. Also, for those who are not attending the conference, can we have t-shirts sent to us as well? Thanks. miranda 04:49, 17 February 2008 (UTC)
- I suggest Cafe Press. miranda 05:24, 17 February 2008 (UTC)
- When the design is decided, I can add it on Wikimedia Sverige's webshop so people living in Sweden can purchase it with a minimum of shipping or customs fees. / Ainali 20:42, 11 March 2008 (UTC)
discussing conference presentations
I started a new place to discuss talks and add questions ahead of time... Program/Presentations. Thanks! -- Phoebe 15:20, 8 July 2008 (UTC)